How We Help
At Always Best Care, we not only provide outstanding care for veterans, we also assist them in obtaining the funds to pay for the care they need. For example, if you choose to work with one of our resources, The Center for Elder Veterans Rights, their process includes:
- Thoroughly researching and reviewing all pertinent records and testimony, documenting medical conditions, need for care, military service, marital records, and financial status (if required).
- Obtaining necessary documents from original and certified sources (this includes obtaining certified copies of military discharges).
- Researching your particular situation and history with a view of selecting which VA disability program might be the most beneficial.
- Preparing a written legal opinion regarding eligibility for the desired VA benefit and the anticipated amount of award.
- If the legal opinion is positive, you may begin care with Always Best Care confident of your legal entitlement to VA benefits.
- Preparing, presenting and prosecuting a complete, documented claim for the desired benefit by a VA-accredited attorney.
For more information about our Veterans Assistance Program, or for a no obligation free care consultation, please call toll-free 1-855-520-CARE.