Remote Patient Monitoring
Introducing Remote Patient Monitoring
RPM allows your provider to know how you’re doing through daily monitoring of your vital signs. Your device will alert your provider if the readings are not in the normal range and require medical intervention.
Top reasons for using RPM
- Provides you access to a 24-hour/7-day per week
clinical call center at the touch of a button.*
- Allows your provider to have more clinical insight
into your healthcare
- Covered by Medicare – No co-pay or out-of-pocket
costs to you
- Reduces hospital admissions by 50%
- Provides you more independence
- Reduces ER admissions by 75%
Vital Sign Monitors
DID YOU KNOW?
Vital signs are used to measure the body’s basic functions. These measurements are taken to help assess the general physical health of a person, give clues to possible diseases and show progress toward recovery.
*Always Best Care has partnered with NavCare, a clinical call center, to manage incoming calls from your RPM device. The NavCare health clinicians work with your provider and Always Best Care to provide you with the best quality of care.