Top 5 Benefits of Always Best Senior Services
Today’s post runs down 5 rapid-fire benefits of Always Best senior services. Read on to learn how we make life better for Brookfield, Wisconsin’s seniors!
Top 5 Benefits of Always Best Senior Services in Brookfield, Wi
- Companionship. Research has shown diverse negative health effects of isolation, loneliness, and low support that include surprisingly strong links to all-cause mortality and cardiovascular health (Tomaka et al., 2006). Unfortunately, many seniors in Brookfield, Wisconsin live alone.We’ve made it our mission to reduce the risks of social isolation in Brookfield, Wisconsin, which is why Always Best senior services emphasize healthy socialization. Whether your loved one needs help with the activities of daily living (ADLs) or just need a friendly face around the house throughout the week, our compassionate caregivers make the perfect companions. In addition, we escort clients to social events and family gatherings, providing transport and support as needed.
- Comfort. One of the primary benefits of Always Best senior services is that we make it possible for your loved one to age in the comfort of their own home. Rather than having to move into an unfamiliar place, filled with unfamiliar faces, your loved one gets to sleep in their own bed, use their own bathroom, and maintain their daily routine. Beyond the comfort of aging in place, being in familiar surroundings can be particularly beneficial for seniors living with progressive conditions that affect the memory, like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.Of course, that’s not the only way that Always Best senior services keeps your loved one comfortable. We also offer a variety of assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) that may be painful or difficult due to chronic conditions, mobility issues, and old age. Additionally, our home care teams can take the reins on housekeeping duties and home maintenance, both of which can be stressful and even dangerous when left undone.
- Personalized care. When your loved one uproots their life and moves into an assisted care center or nursing home, the onus is on them to adjust to these facilities’ schedules and routines. But when you choose Always Best senior services, your loved one’s care is completely customized to their individual needs, preferences, and budget. In fact, the first step for new clients is the “Care Consultation,” where we sit down with your loved one and family to start building a custom care plan.
- Speedy recovery. Research has shown that patients tend to recover faster from surgery and illness in the comfort of their own homes. Home recoveries also save your loved one from being exposed to the germs that abound in healthcare facilities. Furthermore, Always Best senior services are specially designed to facilitate speedy recoveries. We monitor medication intake and rehab exercise adherence, prepare healthy meals that promote healing and wellness, take care of physical housekeeping and home maintenance tasks that could aggravate illness or injury, keep morale up, and act as a reliable point of contact between your loved one and their primary healthcare provider in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- Flexibility. Whether you need an hour of respite each week, or your loved one relies on intensive 24/7 support, Always Best senior services are the perfect solution. You never have to worry about long-term contract obligations or hourly minimums–we just want to help!
Learn More About Always Best Senior Services in Brookfield, WI
Always Best senior services are available in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Greater Milwaukee, and the surrounding areas.
Call 262-721-0765 or visit our website to learn more about our custom care plans.
Tomaka, J., Thompson, S., & Palacios, R. (2006). The relation of social isolation, loneliness, and social support to disease outcomes among the elderly. Journal of Aging and Health, 18(3), 359-384.