Senior Care Services in West Allis, WI
If you’re looking to find qualified senior care services in West Allis, take heart knowing you’re not alone.
The “greying of America” is in full force as millions of seniors age past 65 each year. According to AARP research, 3.5-million seniors celebrated their 65th birthday in 2016, up from 1.5-million in 2015. By 2040, 1 in 5 Americans will be seniors, and that’s already the case in West Allis, WI.
Senior care is a godsend for West Allis’s booming senior population. When delivered at home, senior care helps older adults maintain their comfort, safety, and independence for longer, all of which geriatric research highlights as major components of healthy aging.
Senior care is also frequently used as a way to support the offerings of care facilities, or to maintain a continuum of care as older adults are moved from primary care centers or residences.
Qualified Senior Care in Greater Milwaukee
ABC Greater Milwaukee offers a comprehensive selection of senior care solutions, including:
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
Always Best Care Greater Milwaukee guarantees:
- No subcontractors–every caregiver is trained in-house and held to exacting standards
- Thorough vetting of all staff, which includes reference and background checks
- No “stock” care plans–every senior care program is tailor-made to the individual
- No long term contracts or 4-hour minimums
- A seamless continuum of care that grows in proportion with your loved one’s needs
- FREE care consultations
To learn more about our senior care services in West Allis, visit our website or call 262-721-0765 to speak directly with a representative.