Assisted Living Placement in Greater Milwaukee
As in the rest of the United States, the demand for assisted living placement is skyrocketing in Greater Milwaukee and Brookfield, Wisconsin.
In fact, Brookfield, WI is ahead of the curve: according to the 2010 Census report, 20% of local residents were above the age of 65. That means 1 in 5 seniors in Brookfield, Wisconsin were seeking either in-home care or assisted living placements to ensure their successful aging in 2010.
For most of the US, similar demographic trends won’t be seen until 2030. And the senior population has only grown since then, fueled by the rapid expansion of the baby boomer cohort that started turning 65 in 2011.
Unfortunately, finding the right assisted living facility isn’t easy. For starters, the terminology can be quite confusing–according to Wisconsin’s Compendium of Residential Care and Assisted Living Regulations and Policy: 2015 Edition, the licensure term “assisted living facilities” may refer to:
- Adult day care centers
- Community-based residential facilities (CBRFs)
- Residential care apartment complexes (RCACs)
- Adult family homes
- Adult foster care
Moreover, assisted living placements aren’t only for seniors–up to 14% of assisted living residents are younger adults. Obviously, these disparate demographics have very different needs, which makes it even more critical that you choose wisely.
Don’t stress: ABC Greater Milwaukee can help.
Free Assisted Living Placement in Brookfield, WI
Since 1996, Always Best Care has provided no-cost assisted living placements, and now ABC Greater Milwaukee is bringing this valuable service to residents of Brookfield, Wisconsin and the surrounding areas.
Our process is as follows:
- First, we sit down with your family and highlight your loved one’s specific care needs, preferences, and budget
- Next, we assemble a shortlist of 3-4 facilities that match your care profile
- We personally escort your loved one and family members on a guided tour of select facilities, advocating for you all the way
- Finally, if you like what you see, you sign on and we are reimbursed by the facility. If you don’t, we move down the list, or start over to generate new referrals based on your feedback. There is never any obligation to commit to one of our referrals.
To learn more about our assisted living placement service in Greater Milwaukee, visit our website or call 262-721-0765 to speak directly with a representative.