Senior Home Care Services in Paloma Creek South, TX
Like the rest of the United States, North Texas has “gone grey.”
In 2019, the US senior population is bigger than it’s ever been. And it’s growing every day: demographers predict that by 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will have aged past 65, and seniors in North Texas will outnumber children for the first time in history.
Naturally, the demand for senior care services has also reached new heights. Families throughout North Texas are looking for ways to help their aging parents and spouses maintain their independent lifestyles, recover from injuries or surgeries, and overcome the challenges of old age.
Whether you need respite, live too far away to act as the primary caregiver, or your loved one needs specialized support, Always Best Care Southlake & Denton is here to help.
Qualified Senior Care in Paloma Creek South, TX
ABC Southlake & Denton offers a comprehensive selection of senior care solutions, including:
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
You can learn more about what’s included with these services here.
With all senior care services, Always Best Care of Southlake-Denton guarantees:
- No subcontracted workers–all employees are our own
- Rigorous vetting and comprehensive training of all staff
- 24/7 access to on-call caregivers
- 100% customizable care plans
- No stock senior care–all services are tailored to your loved one based on your initial care consultation
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Access to a seamless continuum of care
- FREE care consultations
To learn more about our senior care service in North Texas, visit our website or call 940-241-2273 to speak directly with a representative.