Non-Medical In-Home Care in Fort Worth, TX
If you have a loved one in need of non-medical in-home care in North Texas, take heart: you are not alone, and Always Best Care Southlake-Denton can help.
Non Medical In-Home Care for Seniors in Fort Worth, North Texas
The “Greying of America” has left more families in need of non-medical in-home care solutions than ever before.
Data from the U.S. Census Bureau indicates that between 1970 and 2000, the population of adults 65 and over grew by 53%. And the senior population is still growing at an unprecedented rate–by 2030, demographers predict that 1 in 5 Americans will be over 65, so that seniors outnumber children for the first time in history.
Many of these older adults will rely on non-medical in-home care solutions to maintain their independent lifestyles. Likewise, many adult children in North Texas will rely on non-medical in-home care for respite when the caregiver burden becomes too great.
Always Best Care Southlake-Denton can help.
We offer a comprehensive selection of senior care solutions, including:
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
You can learn more about what’s included with these services here.
Non-Medical In-Home Care for Young Adults
Seniors aren’t the only group in need of qualified non-medical in-home care solutions.
Disability, disease, and injury can pose challenges for independent living at any age.
FREE Non Medical In Home Care Consultations in Fort Worth, North Texas
Always Best Care Southlake & Denton guarantees:
- No subcontracted workers–all caregivers are licensed employees who are trained in-house
- All employees undergo rigorous vetting, which includes a criminal background check, drug screening, and comprehensive evaluation of references and past work history.
- 24/7 access to on-call caregivers
- All care plans 100% customized to your loved one’s non medical in home care needs
- Complete customer satisfaction
- A seamless continuum of care that expands alongside your loved one’s support needs.
- FREE care consultations with no obligation to buy
- Flexible non medical in home care contracts
To learn more about our non medical in home care service in North Texas, visit our website or call 940-241-2273 to speak directly with a representative.