Assisted Living Placement in Southlake & Denton, North Texas
North Texas residents are seeking assisted living placements in record numbers.
Like the rest of the US, North Texas’ senior population is skyrocketing, and the majority of this aging cohort will need assisted living solutions. Demographers figure that 1 in 5 Americans will be over age 65 by 2030.
But seniors aren’t the only ones seeking assisted living placements in North Texas. In fact, up to 14% of North Texas assisted living residents are younger adults.
Obviously, young adults and seniors have very different assisted living needs, which gives you an idea of how much variability there is from one facility to another.
With more than 30,000 assisted living facilities across the nation and dozens to choose from in North Texas, each with their own care levels and community types, it’s little wonder that so many families rely on our assisted living placement services.
Free Assisted Living Placement in Southlake & Denton, North Texas
Since 1996, Always Best Care has provided no-cost assisted living placements, and now Always Best Care Southlake & Denton is bringing the same valuable service to residents of North Texas and the surrounding areas.
Our process is as follows:
- First, we identify your family’s unique care needs, preferences, and budget during the care consultation
- Using your loved one’s care profile, we create a shortlist of 3-4 facilities
- A team member personally escorts your loved one and family members on a guided tour of select facilities
- If you like what you see, you sign on and we are reimbursed by the facility. If you don’t, we move down the list, or start over to generate new referrals based on your feedback.
- There is never any obligation to commit to one of our referrals.
To learn more about our assisted living placement service in North Texas, visit our website or call 940-241-2273 to speak directly with a representative.