Senior Care Services in Katy, Texas
Like the rest of the US, Katy’s senior population is growing faster than ever. According to the Census Bureau, Katy’s senior population grew from 8.4% to 16.5% between 2000 and 2016. And by 2030, seniors will outnumber children for the first time in history.
Unsurprisingly, the senior boom has left many families from Katy and the surrounding areas in search of senior care solutions.
Whether you need respite, live too far away to act as primary caregiver, or require specialized support, ABC SW Houston (Katy) can help.
Qualified Senior Care in Katy, Texas
ABC SW Houston (Katy) offers a comprehensive selection of senior care solutions, including:
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
You can learn more about these care programs here.
But because everybody has different care needs, all senior care services are individualized. Accordingly, the care consultation becomes a critical part of our process–that’s where we discuss your loved one’s unique needs, preferences, and budget in order to develop the perfect custom plan.
That said, some things never change—Always Best Care SW Houston (Katy) always guarantees:
- All employees are our own–no subcontracted caregivers.
- You can trust our team–all employees are thoroughly vetted via background checks, drug screenings, and reference/work history review.
- 24/7 access to support to ensure your loved one’s continuity of care, even in emergencies.
- Fast care coordination–your senior is going to be matched with their caregiver in as little as one week from the first call you put into our office.
- High-quality care–all nurses, therapists, and caregivers receive initial and ongoing training that meets exacting national standards.
- No contracts/minimums–we don’t believe that signing a contract or agreeing to any kind of minimum number of hours gets your senior the care they need.
Book a Free Senior Care Consultation with ABC SW Houston (Katy)
Visit our website or call 480-304-5625 to speak directly with a representative and find out how we can make life better for your loved one.