Non-Medical In-Home Care in Katy, Texas
Like the rest of the United States, Katy, Texas is “going grey.”
Demographers predict that by 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will have aged past 65, and seniors will outnumber children for the first time in history. Aging trends in SW Houston (Katy) are keeping pace with these predictions: according to the U.S. census, Katy’s senior population grew from 8.4% to 16.5% between 2000 and 2016.
Accordingly, the demand for non-medical in-home care services has skyrocketed. Families throughout Greater Fort Bend County & Katy, Texas are looking for ways to support their aging parents’ independent living and find respite from 24/7 care duties, while those living outside the state seek reliable ways to coordinate remote care.
Always Best Care of Katy can help. Our non-medical in-home care teams offer a wide range of senior support services, including:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Plant and animal care
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Mobility aid
- Morning wake-up calls and evening tuck-ins
- Regular cleaning and home maintenance
- “Personal assistant” duties (answer the door/phone, organizing mail, writing correspondence, etc)
But seniors are not the only ones in need of non-medical in-home care solutions. Many of our clients rely on non-medical in-home care to mitigate the challenges that illness, injury, and disabilities pose to independent living.
ABC SW Houston (Katy) guarantees:
- No contracted workers
- Rigorous vetting and comprehensive training of all staff
- 24/7 access to on-call nurses and caregivers
- 100% customizable care plans
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Access to a seamless continuum of care
- FREE care consultations
Learn more about our non-medical in-home care service by calling 281-231-2813, or using our online booking tool to schedule a free consultation.