Non-Medical In-Home Care in Westway, TX
If you’re seeking non- medical in-home care for a loved one or parent in Westway, take heart: you’re not alone, and we can help.
In 2020 and for decades afterwards, the demand for non-medical in-home care will reach new heights, driven in part by the “Greying of America.”
Between 2000-2017, the population of Westway adults age 65 and older increased by 49.5%, more than doubling the combined growth of all other demographics over the same period.
But that’s just the beginning, according to the 2018 “Demographics of Texas and the Aging of the Population” report by the Texas Demographic Center. Between 2010 and 2050, Westway communities can expect the following:
- 195% increase in seniors age 65-69
- 245% increase in seniors ages 70-74
- 283% increase in seniors ages 75-79
- 421% increase in seniors age 85+
These figures help to explain the surge in demand for non-medical in-home care services, but not entirely.
non-medical in-home care is not strictly for seniors. Younger adults make up 14% of the nursing home population and a significant percentage of in-home care clients, according to a recent report by National Public Radio.
Whatever your loved one’s non-medical in-home care needs, Always Best Care of El Paso can help.
Non-medical In-home Care Services in Westway, TX
Always Best Care of El Paso offers a wide range of non-medical in-home care, including:
- Dressing and bathing
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Aid with morning wake up and evening tuck-in
- Supervision of basic home maintenance
- Assisting with pet care
- Bathroom assistance
- Meal preparation
- “Personal assistant” duties (organizing mail, scheduling appointments, taking calls), and more!
When you choose our team, we guarantee:
- No subcontractors. All nurses and caregivers are licensed employees.
- Trustworthy caregivers. All employees undergo rigorous vetting processes and must meet exacting training standards.
- Continuum of care. 24/7 access to on-call nurses and caregivers to meet any care needs. Effortlessly scale your loved one’s care based on their changing needs.
- No stock care plans. All non-medical in-home care is 100% customized to the individual.
- Flexible contracts. No long-term contract or hourly minimums required.
- Free consultations. No sales pressure or commitment to buy–we just want to answer your questions and explain how we can help.
Call 915-228-3660 or visit the Always Best Care of El Paso website to book your free non-medical in-home care consultation today.