Curb The Risk Of Social Isolation With COVID-19 Elderly Care In El Paso, TX
The pandemic has heighted the risks of social isolation for El Paso’s senior population. But with the help of our COVID-19 elderly care service, you’ll never need to worry your loved one’s social wellbeing.
Read on to learn how we curb the risks of social isolation before, during, and after the pandemic, or call (915)-250-0177 to start a free COVID-19 elderly care consultation.
El Paso Seniors Face Heightened Risk Of Social Isolation During COVID-19
Long before the emergence of COVID-19, social isolation and loneliness posed a major threat to the health and wellbeing of El Paso’s senior community.
According to a 2020 report sponsored by the AARP, titled Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults, some 24% of community-dwelling US adults aged 65 or older were considered to be socially isolated before the pandemic started, and 43% of adults age 60 or older reported feelings of intense loneliness.
The report further concluded that “substantial evidence shows that social isolation and loneliness are strongly associated with a greater incidence of major psychological, cognitive, and physical morbidities and lower perceived well-being or quality of life.”
But now, in the wake of shelter-in-place orders and travel restrictions, the risks of social isolation are greater than ever.
But what if you could eliminate that risk with a single phone call? Well, you can, with the help of our COVID-19 elderly care services. Read on to learn a few ways we curb the risk of social isolation for El Paso seniors, or call (915)-250-0177 to start a free consultation straight away.
Curb Your Risk Of Social Isolation With COVID-19 Elderly Care Services
Always Best Care has been promoting seniors’ social wellbeing long before the pandemic, and we’ll continue to do so long after it’s over.
Here’s a few ways our COVID-19 elderly care services have kept seniors connected through the lockdowns:
- Providing COVID-safe companionship and conversation, made even better by the effort we invest in our caregiver matchmaking process
- Purchasing pets for additional companionship and assisting with all pet care
- Helping seniors stay connected with loved ones via letter writing, email, phone calls, and video chats
- Assisting with hosting or travelling to COVID-safe events with friends and family
- Enforcing COVID-19 precautions among vulnerable and unvaccinated individuals during visits
- Helping seniors access El Paso senior center offerings, whether online or in-person
- Offering respite service to overburdened family caregivers so they can reconnect with loved ones
Book A Free COVID-19 Elderly Care Consultation In El Paso, TX
Since 1996, Always Best Care has been helping older adults live carefree all across America, delivering a complete continuum of mental, physical, and social support in any care setting. Today, we’re proud to bring the same national care standards to families throughout El Paso, Texas and all the surrounding communities, including:
- Sunland Park
To learn more about how our COVID-19 elderly care services curb the risk of social isolation, while also enhancing seniors’ all-around safety, comfort, and quality of life, call (915)-250-0177, or visit the Always Best Care website to book online. Every consultation is completely free.