Assisted Living Placements in El Paso
Looking for assisted living placements in El Paso? You’re not alone.
In fact, more families are currently evaluating assisted living options in El Paso than ever before.
There were 16,558 seniors living alone in El Paso, Texas in 2010, according to the US Census Bureau. Since then, that number has increased dramatically.
Between 2000-2017, the population of El Paso adults age 65 and older increased by 49.5%–that’s more than double the combined growth of the under-18 and 18 to 64 demographics over the same period.
But the Texas senior spike is just getting started. Most El Paso families will need assisted living over the next few decades. The Texas State Data Center predicts even greater senior population growth from 2010-2050. Based on their projections, El Paso communities can expect the following:
- 195% increase in seniors age 65-69
- 245% increase in seniors ages 70-74
- 283% increase in seniors ages 75-79
- 421% increase in seniors age 85+
To accommodate El Paso’s changing care needs, assisted living facilities have been cropping up all across the Lone Star state. Today, Texas is home to more than 1,500 assisted living facilities statewide, all of which cater to different care needs, budgets, and lifestyle preferences.
With so many options, picking the right facility isn’t easy, and the stakes are high. Beyond wasting your time and money, choosing the wrong assisted living facility can leave mom and dad’s care needs unmet.
Don’t worry: Always Best Care can help.
Free Assisted Living Placements in El Paso, Texas
Since 1996, Always Best Care has provided no-cost assisted living placements, Always Best Care of El Paso is bringing this valuable service to local communities. Because Always Best Care is compensated by our contracted assisted living communities, we are happy to provide our senior housing and assisted living referral services at no charge to you.
Our process is as follows:
- We sit down with your family to discuss your loved one’s specific care needs, preferences, and budget.
- Drawing on our expertise and El Paso care connections, we create a shortlist of 3-4 facilities that match your care profile
- We personally escort your loved one and family members on a guided tour of select facilities, advocating for you all the way.
- If you like what you see, you sign on and we are reimbursed by the facility. If you don’t, we move down the list, or start over to generate new referrals based on your feedback.
Call 915-228-3660 or visit the Always Best Care of El Paso website to book your free assisted living placement today.