6 Signs Mom And Dad Could Benefit From Home Care Services In El Paso, TX
It’s not easy to determine when the time is right for home care services, but it’s much easier if you know how to spot the signs of unmet care needs. And Always Best Care can help.
Read on to learn 6 signs that mom and dad could benefit from home care services in El Paso, TX, or call (915)-250-0177 to book a consultation straight away.
How Do I Know When Mom And Dad Need Home Care Services?
More often than not, we don’t start to consider home care service solutions until it’s too late—somebody ends up hospitalized, or falls and hurts themselves, or confides in you that they’re feeling sad and lonely.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. To maximize your loved one’s safety, comfort, and quality of life, timely interventions are key, but they’re only possible if you know how to spot the signs of unmet care needs.
Of course, the best way to determine whether your loved one could benefit from home care services is to book a free consultation in El Paso, Texas. During your consultation, a home care specialist will meet with you and your loved ones to discuss care needs, preferences, and budget, then recommend a custom care based on your unique circumstances and independence level.
But if you’re not ready for that, start by learning the following six signs of unmet care needs:
- Serious weight loss may indicate malnutrition or difficulty preparing food, as well as depression
- Poor home maintenance may indicate mobility issues, mental/emotional problems, medication mismanagement, or fear of slip-and-fall injury
- Slow recovery from health problems may indicate malnutrition, lack of restorative sleep, or significant physical decline
- Unpaid bills and unopened mail are often early warning signs of dementia or depression
- Bruises, cuts, or scrapes might indicate the home environment is no longer suitable for your loved ones, or that they’re struggling with balance, medication management, frailty, mobility, or vision problems
- Frequent phone calls may be early signs of loneliness and poor social health, putting your loved one at risk of a number of mental, physical, and emotional problems
Book A Free Home Care Consultation In El Paso, TX
For 25 years, Always Best Care has been a leading provider of home care solutions across America, and now we’re proud to bring the same award-winning service to the communities of West and Central El Paso, including:
- Sunland Park
- A complete continuum of mental, physical, and social care services
- Completely personalized home care plans
- Fall prevention and balance tracking solutions
- Access to El Paso senior care resources
- No-cost assisted living placements
- Flexible respite care services, and more
If you think your loved ones could benefit from home care services, get in touch with the team at Always Best Care of El Paso today—call (915)-250-0177, or visit the Always Best Care website to book online.