When it comes to spending their golden years, most elders favor to stay at home instead of a nursing home. To age in place, they even deny or ignore the problems they face in daily living due to increasing age, declining health and affected mobility, just so they can continue living in their own home with dignity and independence.
However, it can have adverse effects on their health, as they will not receive proper care in such situation. For families, it is essential to develop a perfect balance between both, your need to ensure senior’s good care and their desire to stay at home. In-home care is the solution that achieves both purposes.
We at Always Best Care of Knoxville provide in-home care services for elders in Greater Knoxville, including Gatlinburg, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Maryville, Lenoir City, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and surrounding areas. Our local team is determined to provide the best senior care to clients, so that elders can maintain the good quality of life.
Why choose our caregivers?
We have trained, bonded, insured and background checked in home caregivers to provide exceptional services to families in Lenoir City and surrounding areas. We are recognize for our high quality senior care services in which we work to maintain the delicate balance of care and respect for your loved one. We provide adaptable services to meet your elderly family member’s social, personal and non-medical care needs.
In our senior care services in Greater Knoxville, you can rest assured that your loved one will receive companionship, help around home and personal care from our caregivers. From transportation to medication reminders and running errands, our caregivers will be there to keep your loved one healthy and active in their retirement years.
We at Always Best Care provide Alzheimer’s care services for clients in Greater Knoxville. We have trained, insured, bonded and background checked senior caregivers to provide highest quality Alzheimer’s care in Lenoir City. Our caregivers provide care, support and companionship to seniors to help them stay healthy and active. We help families maintain the healthy and lively life of elders with proper care when they are battling with this disease. Our caregivers help elders live with the difficulties that Alzheimer’s brings and making their retirement years more relaxed.
How our clients fund senior care services?
Our clients in the area fund senior care services through:
- Personal or retirements savings
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicaid waiver programs
- Veterans administration programs
- Family funds
- Home equity loans, reverse mortgages, other financing
Following is the list of our range of services.
- Provide respite care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Companionship and conversation
- Supervise home maintenance
- Prepare grocery lists
- Mail bills and letters
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Assist with entertaining
- Answer the door and phone
- Maintain calendar
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Check food expirations
- Reminisce about the past
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Care for houseplants
- Oversee home deliveries
- Assist with clothing selections
- Discuss current and historical events
- Play games and cards
- Record and arrange recipes
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor TV usage
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Rent and play movies
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious material
- Maintain family scrapbook
- Record family history
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Provide Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Aid with morning wake-up
- Assist with evenings and tuck-in
- Arrange appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Aid with reading
- Assist with walking
- Organize mail
- Change linens and make beds
- Write letters and correspondence
- Plan, prepare and clean up meals
- Escort for shopping, errands and appointments
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Organize and clean closets
- Assist with pet care
- Shop for groceries and supplies
- Prepare future meals
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Dusting vacuuming and sweeping
- Attend plays and concerts
- Attend meeting and sporting events
- Escort to religious services
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (assistance only)
- Cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders
Call us today at (865) 259-7770 or email us at [email protected] to get free initial assessment to evaluate your elder’s in home care needs in Lenoir City and nearby regions.