In Home Senior Care Anderson
In-home care is an ideal way to get the assistance and care elders need in their golden years. Whether it is assistance with personal care, to run errands, with little chores around the house or daily living, in-home care serves all the senior care purposes while the seniors stay in the comfort of their home.
We, at Always Best Care of Greater Greenwood, are your trusted partner for arranging in-home care for your loved ones. Our aim is to provide the best quality personal care services to seniors in the Greenwood and Anderson areas, including the Anderson, Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, McCormick, Saluda, and Laurens Counties. Numerous clients in the region rely on us for in home health care for their elders in Anderson and nearby regions. Our services include senior care, whether needed for a few hours a day, several days a week or around the clock care.
The local ABC team is staffed with trained, screened and insured caregivers to provide in-home care to your elderly family members. We operate with our own employees and no contractors. We also have a 24 x 7 on call service in case an emergency arises. We ease all worries of families by improving seniors’ quality of life. Our in-home caregivers help family caregivers in Greenwood with their care giving duties.
Our in-home care services consist of companionship, home helper and personal care. We provide assistance and support to seniors to meet their non-medical, personal care and social requirements. From meal preparation, cleaning, assistance in pet care and mobility to escorting for grocery shopping, our trained and experienced caregivers provide it all with compassion. Assistance with care and respect is the objective we aim to achieve in senior care in the Greenwood and Anderson regions.
Forgo your uncertainties and fulfill your loved one’s wish to age in place by hiring a competent caregiver and providing them the best in home care one needs in Abbeville and nearby areas.
Alzheimer’s and other dementia
For Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, ABC offers top quality in home care services in McCormick and surrounding areas. We help families cope with every day’s new care demands and challenges that come with the disease. We make sure that our services accompany extra attention, compassion and care. Our caregivers receive ongoing training to serve Alzheimer/dementia patients better.
How our clients fund senior care?
Families in the area fund senior care services through:
- Personal or retirements savings
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicaid waiver programs
- Veterans administration programs
- Family funds
- Home equity loans, reverse mortgages, other financing
Following is the list of what we cover in senior care.
- Provide respite care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Companionship and conversation
- Supervise home maintenance
- Prepare grocery lists
- Mail bills and letters
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Assist with entertaining
- Answer the door and phone
- Maintain calendar
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Check food expirations
- Reminisce about the past
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Care for houseplants
- Oversee home deliveries
- Assist with clothing selections
- Discuss current and historical events
- Play games and cards
- Record and arrange recipes
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor TV usage
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Rent and play movies
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious material
- Maintain family scrapbook
- Record family history
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Provide Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Aid with morning wake-up
- Assist with evenings and tuck-in
- Arrange appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Aid with reading
- Assist with walking
- Organize mail
- Change linens and make beds
- Write letters and correspondence
- Plan, prepare and clean up meals
- Escort for shopping, errands and appointments
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Organize and clean closets
- Assist with pet care
- Shop for groceries and supplies
- Prepare future meals
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Dusting vacuuming and sweeping
- Attend plays and concerts
- Attend meeting and sporting events
- Escort to religious services
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (assistance only)
- Cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders
Call us today at (864) 229-1211 to schedule a free initial assessment or to know more about our senior care services in Edgefield and surrounding areas.