Get Help Finding the Right Community for your Elder Loved One
At Always Best Care of the Midlands, we realize that change can be difficult, especially when your senior loved one needs to move to a senior living community. Families become confused at the numerous types of communities – assisted living, independent living, memory care, and skilled nursing – and they need information to know what kind of community is best for their elderly family member. The transition of moving can be very stressful, overwhelming and emotional for you and your loved one. Let Always Best Care help!
The ABC difference:
- We meet with you to discuss and determine your needs.
- We work within your budget.
- We prequalify each community by evaluating and screening every one of them to ensure that they are licensed to provide the best level of care for your requirements.
Our job doesn’t end there. We follow-up to ensure that you’re happy with your choice and that you are being treated with dignity and respect – always.
Our Care Coordinator starts the process of finding the community by meeting with you, discussing your needs, and accompanying you on a personal guided tour of the communities in your area that meet your requirements.
Here is a portion of our checklist for senior living communities:
- Is there an individual care plan created for your loved one?
- Is there outdoor seating in shaded areas?
- Is the community clean and safe?
- Is the staff friendly and caring?
- Do podiatrists, hairdressers, and entertainers make regular visits?
- Are the rooms large enough and modern enough for the needs of your loved one?
- Is transportation to and from appointments included?
- How far are the dining and recreation areas from the available rooms?
- Are there a variety of suitable activities available?
At Always Best Care we believe in matching your loved one with the right community. This is why we assess your loved ones care needs, the area in which they wish to live, the price range, and their social needs. ABC then calls the communities that best match your requirements and interest to ensure there is a room available. Then we schedule a tour and accompany you to visit each community. We act as your advocate throughout the process. And our placement service is free to our clients.
Caring relationships are the foundation of our work. A sincere concern for the betterment of life that goes beyond it is required, by doing more for the individual entrusted into our care. These are our values that strengthen our relationships with our clients, their loved ones, and our community. We look forward to being of service – always.
To get more information, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ABC.Midlands or visit our website at www.SeniorCareColumbia.com. To speak to someone about finding the right community for your elder loved one, give us a call at 803-403-1895, or email Kayleigh Kemmy by clicking here.[fblike layout_style=’standard’ show_faces=’false’ verb=’like’ font=’arial’ color_scheme=’light’]