Meet the Team
- Tulane University graduate
- Born and raised in New York and moved to Philadelphia Suburbs
- Married with two teenage boys
David is an Always Best Care franchise owner for the past 6 years. He leads a monthly Alzheimer’s Association
Caregiver Support Group. With his German Short hair Pointer dog, Clyde, David visits patients at senior nursing
facilities, hospitals, rehabilitation units and assisted living locales.
Kamiesha S. Green
- Attended Community College of Philadelphia
- Born in Jamaica and raised in Philadelphia
- Comes from a family of 4 siblings
Kamiesha has worked in the healthcare field for 10 years. She was a registration rep and marketer at Crossroads
Hospice for 7 years. Kamiesha enjoys cooking and relaxing on the beach.
Jennifer M. Joseph
Human Resources Manager
- Rosemont College & Villanova University Graduate
- Born and raised in Philadelphia
- Married with one son
Jennifer has 5 years of Administrative experience and 2 years of experience as an HR professional. She enjoys
spending time with her family and mentoring youth.
Leslie D. Wilson
- Attended Emerson College in Boston
- Born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs
- Has 3 adult children
Leslie worked part-time as a Nursery school teacher and an Elder Care Giver. She also worked for Financial Health
Services for a year. Leslie enjoys hiking, golf, surf and sun.