Aging in place is the preferred choice of most elders, as they wish to spend the golden years in their own home. In-home care is the senior care option that allows elders to stay in the comfort of their homes while trained caregivers cater to their needs.
Always Best Care provides preeminent in home care services in Greater Cleveland. Our caregivers provide in-home care services to elders, who want to live a non-institutionalized and independent life. We have also added skilled home health care in our services. Our objective is to maintain a good quality of life for elders while ensuring their safety and care.
In our staff, we have trained, screened, bonded and insured caregivers to provide senior care to families in Medina and nearby regions. We push ourselves to meet the quality requirements of clients according to each senior’s individualized needs. Our caregivers have helped many elders throughout the area with utmost respect and care. Companionship, assistance and care are our three goals that we try to achieve through senior home care in Grafton. Our compassionate caregivers provide companionship, home helper and personal care services for the seniors.
In Greater Cleveland, we provide senior care services in communities throughout Lorain, the Northern Medina, and Western Cuyahoga counties.
Aging in place:
Our in-home care services allow seniors to maintain their independence by staying in their own home’s comfortable and familiar environment. We offer a variety of senior care services depending on clients’ needs whether it is for just a few hours a day, a few days in a week or around the clock assistance. Our care coordinators have worked with numerous clients over time and helped them find suitable elder care plan or caregiver.
At ABC, we provide Alzheimer’s Care combined with compassion in Lorain and surrounding areas. We have trained and insured caregivers to provide care to your loved ones. Our caregivers have experience in caring for elders with Alzheimer’s. Many families in the area rely on us for providing quality care to their dear ones and handling difficult situations with composure.
Caregivers at our Grafton location use essential tools that were created by the Alzheimer’s Association, “In-The-Know” and the Department of Health to serve those, who are battling Alzheimer’s or dementia.
How clients fund senior care?
Families in the region fund senior care services through:
- Personal or retirements savings
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicaid waiver programs
- Veterans administration programs
- Family funds
- Home equity loans, reverse mortgages, other financing
Following is the list of our range of services.
- Provide respite care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Companionship and conversation
- Supervise home maintenance
- Prepare grocery lists
- Mail bills and letters
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Assist with entertaining
- Answer the door and phone
- Maintain calendar
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Check food expirations
- Reminisce about the past
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Care for houseplants
- Oversee home deliveries
- Assist with clothing selections
- Discuss current and historical events
- Play games and cards
- Record and arrange recipes
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor TV usage
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Rent and play movies
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious material
- Maintain family scrapbook
- Record family history
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Provide Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Aid with morning wake-up
- Assist with evenings and tuck-in
- Arrange appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Aid with reading
- Assist with walking
- Organize mail
- Change linens and make beds
- Write letters and correspondence
- Plan, prepare and clean up meals
- Escort for shopping, errands and appointments
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Organize and clean closets
- Assist with pet care
- Shop for groceries and supplies
- Prepare future meals
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Dusting vacuuming and sweeping
- Attend plays and concerts
- Attend meeting and sporting events
- Escort to religious services
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (assistance only)
- Cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders
Call us today at (440) 791-7177 OR you can email us at [email protected] to schedule a free care consultation and assessment with our care coordinators.