Always on Call
With Always on Call, clients and their families can contact physicians anytime night or day. Access to this service is offered by participating Always Best Care offices in addition to the compassionate in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services already offered by all Always Best Care offices throughout the country.
Always on Call is a FREE SERVICE offered to clients* provided by Meridian Health Services and Powered by MDLIVE, a third party company not affiliated with Always Best Care. Importantly, Always on Call is a telemedicine service, and should not be confused with health insurance.
For individuals and everyone in their household **
With Always on Call, you have convenient access to a nationwide network of US Board Certified physicians, available by video or phone visits accessible from mobile phones, land lines, or computers whenever you need them.
Live consultations available 24/7/365
Once you have a telemedicine account, you won’t have to wait for the doctor’s office to open. Our average wait time is less than 10-minutes! Talk to a doctor on-the-go and online, anytime with Always on Call from Always Best Care
- Up to 70% of direct Primary Care Physician visits and ER visits can be replaced by telemedicine.
- Have a visit in minutes using your computer, tablet or phone
- With our Telehealth program, patients can choose a specific physician or the first available.
- This is a free service to clients of Always Best Care *
- You can access Always on Call by using a computer, iPhone, Android, or old fashioned landline
Always on Call from Always Best Care delivers:
- A great patient experience beginning with the doctors. That’s why we offer access to a national network of US, Board-certified physicians for easy engagement, on-the-go and online.
- Telehealth doctors are credentialed, certified, and trained to practice online with 15 years average time in practice
* At participating locations.
** Restrictions may apply.
Contact your local Always Best Care Office for more information about the Always on Call service.