Always Best Care of Bergen Passaic specializes in providing live-in care. We find that this is the preferred approach for many of our clients because it provide 24-7 coverage. In our experience, many emergencies associated with falls and other issues occur at night and a certified home health aide can help prevent these issues from occurring.
Live-in caregivers stay in your loved one’s home day and night to perform duties outlined on the care plan.
Benefits of Live in Care
- Live-in caregivers remain the home overnight and can address issues with your elderly parent that may occur during the night.
- Your loved one may form a stronger bond with a caregiver that is constantly by his or her side.
- The caregiver becomes more familiar with your loved one which helps to understand favorite routines.
- The caregiver is often able to anticipate and understand better and how to address special needs and moods.
- For loved ones with dementia, familiarity with a caregiver can be particularly beneficial.
- Seniors who wander at night can benefit from someone who is alert to their movements.
- Live-in care can help minimize exposure to more individuals which is important given concerns about Covid-19.
- Live-in care can be comparable in cost to live-out care and provide greater coverage for the comfort and security of your loved one.
To learn more – contact Liz Johnson at Always Best Care today!