Support ‘Caregivers In Crisis’: Lifting The Burden With Respite Care
Research by the AARP leaves no doubt: Clinton Township caregivers need support, and respite care is the answer. Read on to learn about respite care solutions in Clinton Township, or call (586)-690-7500 to speak directly with a respite care coordinator near you.
Respite Care 101: Family Caregivers “In Crisis” In Clinton Township, MI
Family caregivers in Clinton Township need support, now more than ever—something most readers will know all too well.
Consider the following statistics from the AARP’s Caregiving in the U.S. 2020 report:
- Nearly 1 in 5 (17%) family caregivers suffer serious injuries or physical strain as a result of their senior care duties.
- Nearly 1 in 4 family caregivers report difficulty tending to their personal care needs due to the combined schedule demands of child care, career, and senior care.
- More than 1 in 5 (21%) of family caregivers lack support, strongly agreeing with the survey statement “I feel alone.”
- More than half (51%) of family caregivers experience high levels of stress, strongly agreeing with the statement that “positive emotions often coexist with feelings of isolation, stress, or strain.”
The research leaves no doubt: many caregivers live “in crisis,” especially those members of the Sandwich Generation, who are torn between career, child care, and senior care duties on a daily basis, with no time for respite, self-care, or the pursuit of happiness.
If you’re among them, take heart—you’re not alone, and qualified respite care services are available, anytime and anywhere you need support.
Lifting The Burden With Respite Care Services In Clinton Township, MI
When you’re mired in the stress of a family caregiving crisis, it’s easy to lose perspective, even to lose hope. But it only takes a single phone call to lift the burden.
For the past 11 years, we’ve been supporting family caregiving with personalized respite care solutions, which range from light housekeeping and companionship to intensive live-in support, dementia care, and assistance with all 12 activities of daily living (ADLs). No matter what respite care service you need, we guarantee:
- Personalized respite care, so no care needs go unmet, and you only pay for what you need;
- COVID-safe service, thanks to our stringent COVID-19 safety protocols and rapid testing capabilities;
- A complete continuum of care that is easily scalable as your loved one’s needs change;
- Superior respite care service, assured through our strict initial and ongoing training requirements, performance monitoring, and employee screening process;
- All caregivers are fully insured, bonded, and covered by worker’s compensation;
- Great chemistry between caregiver and care recipient, courtesy of our unique matchmaking process, responsive customer service, and unlimited caregiver substitutions
Whether you need to make time to prepare for a big presentation at work, to rest and recover, or to make memories with your loved ones, our respite care services are here to help.
Free Quote On Respite Care Solutions In Clinton Township, MI
To learn more about how we’re making a difference for caregivers in crisis, and to get a free quote on your custom respite care plan, you can: