Simplify Senior Transfers And Transportation With In Home Care Services
Home care services are the simplest solution to Michigan’s senior mobility challenges, which were substantial even before the COVID-19 pandemic started.
“Mobility challenges faced by older adults in rural Michigan include long travel distances to obtain basic services or medical care, and the limited availability of public, private, or volunteer transportation providers,” states the Michigan Department of Transportation.
But seniors living in Metro Detroit are facing transportation problems, too. Mobility restrictions, COVID-19 concerns, and risk of slip-and-fall injury are three common barriers to accessing public transit, all of which limit senior mobility, and all of which our home care services can help you overcome.
Read on to learn how our home care services simplify senior transportation, or call (586)-690-7500 to speak directly with a home care service representative in Clinton Township, MI.
Simplify Senior Transportation With Home Care Services In Clinton Township, MI
In addition to our regular home care service, Always Best Care offers flexible, on-demand, COVID-safe transportation for seniors in Clinton Township, MI. Whether you need a ride to a doctor’s appointment, a transfer from hospital to home-care environment, or a lift across town to visit a friend, you can count on our home care team.
To give you complete peace of mind, all transportation provided by our home care team meets the State of Michigan’s 5 A’s of Senior-Friendly Transportation, which include:
- Availability—Our home care team transportation is available whenever and wherever it is needed—all you have to do is ask!
- Accessibility—Our home care team transportation can be reached and used regardless of mobility limitations. What’s more, unlike public transportation options, we provide full assistance with activities of daily living, so your loved one never has to struggle on their own or risk falling in public.
- Acceptability—The State of Michigan requires that senior-friendly transportation maintain high standards for cleanliness, safety, and user friendliness. Our home care team ensures the vehicle is always clean and that all COVID-19 safety protocols are observed; we always drive safely to protect our precious cargo; and we’re always warm and friendly to our valuable clients.
- Affordability—You could easily spend hundreds every month on bus fare, even with a senior discount, or you could enjoy safe, private, and comfortable transportation with our home care team for no more than the cost of your existing care plan.
- Adaptability—Our home care team can modify or adjust to meet any special needs, and we are highly trained in wheelchair transfers and assisting with activities of daily living.
Free Quote On Home Care: COVID-Safe Senior Transportation In Clinton Township, MI
Call (586)-690-7500 or email [email protected] to get a free quote on home care services in Clinton Township and find out more about how we improve older adults’ safety, comfort, and quality of life.
MDOT. (2012). Research Spotlight: Improving mobility and transportation options for MIchigan’s rural seniors. Michigan Department of Transportation.
State of Michigan. (2015). Michigan’s Senior Transportation Network: An Analysis of Transportation Services for Older Adults in Michigan.