Senior Home Care Services in New Baltimore, MI
If you’re seeking senior care in New Baltimore, take heart knowing from that you’re not alone.
The “greying of America” is underway, and the demand for qualified senior care in New Baltimore has never been greater. According to the AARP, 3.5-million Americans celebrated their 65th birthday in 2016. That’s 1.5-million more than those who hit that milestone in 2015.
Today, roughly 1 in 7 people in New Baltimore are above the age of 65. And by 2040, that number is expected to grow to 1 in 5.
New Baltimore is Michigan’s most populous township, having reached the 100,000 resident mark in 2015. If national aging trends stay consistent, that means 20,000 seniors will be seeking senior care in New Baltimore by 2040, and more than 14,000 are doing so today.
ABC Clinton Township: Your Senior Care Solution
Always Best Care Senior Services provides senior care throughout New Baltimore, MI.
We offer a complete continuum of senior care services designed to provide greater comfort, safety, mobility, and quality of life for your loved one. Every care plan is customized to meet your loved ones unique needs, preferences, and budget.
Senior care services include:
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
ABC Clinton Township guarantees:
- All employees are our own–no subcontracted care!
- Every caregiver is thoroughly vetted with background and references checks
- No “stock” care plans–every senior care package is 100% customized
- No long term contracts or 4-hour minimums
- All caregivers must meet initial and ongoing training standards
- 100% FREE care consultations
- 100% FREE assisted living referrals in New Baltimore.
Book a Senior Care Consultation in New Baltimore
Call 586-690-7500 or fill out our online contact form to book your no-cost senior care consultation today.