Non-Medical In-Home Care in Mount Clemens, MI
When illness, disability, injury, or aging make life more challenging for older adults in Mount Clemens, non-medical in-home care can make all the difference for their safety, comfort, and quality of life.
Non-medical in-home care services may include:
- Medication reminders
- Companionship services
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Acting as “personal assistant” (scheduling appointments, organizing mail, writing correspondence, etc)
- Providing transportation
- Running errands
- Escort to events, appointments, and religious services
Whether your loved one needs just a few hours a week or long-term, live-in assistance, ABC Clinton Township can help. And because we offer a complete continuum of non-medical in-home care services, you can take heart from the fact that your loved one’s present and future needs will all be met under one roof–their own!
When you choose Always best Care Clinton Township as your non-medical in-home care provider, we guarantee:
- All employees are our own, trained in-house according to exacting standards–we do not subcontract caregivers.
- Your caregiver is thoroughly vetted via background and references checks.
- Every care plan is custom-made for the client–no “one-size-fits-all” packages.
- No long term contracts or 4-hour minimums
- All caregivers must meet initial and ongoing training standards
- 100% FREE care consultations
- 100% FREE assisted living referrals in Mount Clemens.
Book a Non-Medical In-Home Care Consultation in Mount Clemens
Call 586-690-7500 or fill out our online contact form to book your no-cost non-medical in-home care consultation today.