In Home Senior Care Services in Russell Island, MI
More seniors in Russell Island require in-home care than ever before.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 14.3% of Russell Island residents were over the age of 65 in 2000. Since then, the senior population has undergone rapid expansion, fueled by the baby boom cohort that began turning 65 in 2011. By 2040, over 20,000 Russell Island seniors will be over 65, and, according to AARP research, 90% of them will be seeking in-home care to make “aging in place” possible.
But in-home care isn’t exclusively for seniors. Many Russell Island residents living with disabilities leverage in-home care services to improve their mobility, comfort, and quality of life. Others rely on Companionship Care to combat the harmful effects of social isolation.
Whatever your in-home care needs, ABC Clinton Township can help.
In-Home Care services in Russell Island
At ABC Clinton Township, we provide a complete continuum of in-home care services. Every care package is fully customizable to suit your loved one’s needs, preferences, and budget, and all care plans can be scaled up or down as needed.
In-home care packages include:
- Companionship Care
- Home Helper Care
- Respite Care
- Personal Care
Whether your loved one needs occasional assistance with errands and transportation, or live-in, round-the-clock in-home care to support the activities of daily living (ADLs), our team can help.
Always best Care Clinton Township guarantees:
- No subcontracted caregivers–all employees are our own, and must meet initial and ongoing training standards;
- All employees undergo thorough vetting, which includes reference and background checks;
- All employees are licensed, bonded, and insured;
- No “stock” care plans–every senior care package is tailor-made for you;
- No long term contracts or 4-hour minimums;
- 100% FREE care consultations;
- 100% FREE assisted living referrals in Russell Island.
Book an In-Home Care Consultation in Russell Island
Call 586-690-7500 or fill out our online contact form to book your no-cost in-home care consultation today.