Assisted Living Placements in Clinton Township, Michigan
More seniors in Clinton Township are seeking assisted living placements than ever before.
From 1992 to 1998, the number of older persons living in assisted living facilities and other residential care settings greatly increased (from 266,706 to 416,768), while the number in nursing homes declined somewhat (from 1,413,596 to 1,346,119). Since then, this trend has intensified, fueled by the baby boomer cohort that began turning 65 en masse in 2011.
But assisted living isn’t exclusively for seniors. In fact, up to 14% of the assisted living population is made up of younger adults.
Whatever your needs, ABC Clinton Township’s free assisted living placement service can help.
Assisted Living Communities in Clinton Township, Michigan
According to the Compendium of Residential Care and Assisted Living Regulations and Policy: 2015 Edition, assisted living centers in Clinton Township, Michigan are broadly defined under one of two licensure terms:
- Homes for the aged, which generally refer to personal care facilities, other than hotels, AFC homes, hospitals, nursing homes, or county medical care facilities, that provide supervised personal care to 21 or more individuals aged 60 or older. Homes for the aged operating in conjunction with licensed nursing homes may serve 20 or fewer adults.
- Adult foster care (AFC), which includes three categories: family homes that serve up to 6 residents (licensee resides in the home); small group homes that serve 1-12 residents; and large group homes that serve 13-20 residents.
Beyond these formal licensure terms, senior housing may be referred to as:
- Independent and assisted living communities
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care homes
- Residential care homes (also known as board and care)
- Skilled nursing facilities, and more.
With so many options to consider, choosing the right home can be a daunting task.
Free Assisted Living Placements in Clinton Township
Whatever your assisted living needs, Always Best Care Clinton Township can help.
We offer 100% free assisted living placement services for Clinton Township residents.
First, we schedule a family consultation to discuss your loved one’s unique care needs, preferences, and budget. Next, we match our clients to the top 3-4 assisted living centers in Clinton Township, Macomb County, and Metro Detroit. Then we personally escort your family on a tour of the shortlisted facilities, advocating for you every step of the way.
And if you aren’t satisfied, we simply start over–there’s never any obligation, and you don’t pay a cent.
Call 586-690-7500 or fill out our online contact form to book your free assisted living placement service today.