Looking for Assisted Living Facility? 10 Questions to Ask Before You Finalize One
Finding the right assisted living facility for your loved one can be a difficult task. After all, you want a community that is best in terms of cleanliness, staff, environment and, price. Each community is unique. Therefore, it can become quite a challenging task to single out the best one.
There are a number of things that you need to consider while choosing an assisted living facility for your senior. Along with some general guidelines, here are a few important questions that you must ask when you call or visit the community.
- What is the staff-resident ratio?
- What is the experience and qualification of the staff members?
- Are they bonded and insured?
- Is there any outdoor area? A courtyard or park?
- Are hallways well lit and easy to navigate?
- Do you offer any recreational activities for the seniors? If yes! How often?
- Does the facility provide Alzheimer’s or Dementia care option?
- What is the discharge policy?
- What is the billing and payment policy?
- What is the total monthly cost?
By considering the aforementioned questions, you can assuredly succeed in finding the best assisted living facility for your elderly loved one. Always Best Care is a leading senior acre organization that is recognized for providing top-notch assisted living facilities in Macomb County. You can also avail non-medical in-home care and quality in-home care services.
For any further information about in-home senior care services Macomb County, free feel to contact us today at (586) 329-1950.