An entire spectrum of caring service
All care providers at Always Best Care Senior Services are insured and covered by Worker’s Compensation, and have passed a thorough criminal background check.
We can provide assistance and support for just about every non-medical, personal and social need your loved one may have.
Why our caregivers are the best:
Always Best Care employs all our caregivers, so we conduct extensive background and reference checks. Our caregivers insured for your safety. They all receive extensive training upon being hired and on-going training to keep up with the demand of our industry. What this means for you is that you will receive some of the best caregivers our industry has to offer.
You’re not alone if you are considering staying in the comforts of your home. A survey states that nine out of ten individuals want to enjoy the perks of aging-in-place. And, with over 10,000 people turning 65 every day for the next 10 years, that number has the potential to grow. Today, aging-in-place is not as easy as it once used to be. Family members are challenged for time or skills necessary to provide good care for their loved one. More importantly, as one ages the need for additional services and time increase exponentially. This is why Always Best Care is determined to provide you peace of mind from day one, so you can enjoy more of the good things in life.
Alzheimer’s and other dementia
Caring for a person with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia is a challenging task. Each day brings new demands in coping with challenging levels of ability and new patterns of behavior. At Always Best Care, we know that extra attention and care must accompany every service we provide. With that being said, our caregivers are receiving ongoing training to better serve our Alzheimer patients and their families.
How clients fund our services
There are a variety of ways clients finance in-home care including…..
- Personal or retirements savings
- Long-term care insurance
- Veterans administration programs
- Family funds
- Home equity loans, reverse mortgages, other financing
Below is a list of our scope of services:
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
- Incontinence care including toileting
- Assist with walking and rehab exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- Hospice Care
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Aid with morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Errand running and grocery shopping
- Provide accompanied transportation to appointments
- Change linens and make beds
- Personal laundry including ironing and folding
- Meal preparation and serving
- Light housekeeping including dishes
- Dusting, vacuuming and sweeping
- Organizing of household items
- Companionship and conversation