Always Best Care provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. Whether we are helping clients manage life’s daily routines, or providing respite care for the holidays, one thing you can always count on is that we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations…always.
From our initial contact we are committed to help with nearly any care situation. We always provide free consultations to determine the right level of care that is needed. Assignments can range from a couple of hours to continuous live-in care.
All our care providers also receive comprehensive ongoing training. In addition, all care providers are bonded, insured, covered by Worker’s Compensation, and have received a criminal background check.
We can provide assistance and support for just about every non-medical, personal and social need your loved one may have.
Here are just a few examples:
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
- Incontinence care including toileting
- Assist with walking and rehab exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- Hospice Care
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Aid with morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Errand running and grocery shopping
- Provide accompanied transportation to appointments
- Change linens and make beds
- Personal laundry including ironing and folding
- Meal preparation and serving
- Light housekeeping including dishes
- Dusting, vacuuming and sweeping
- Organizing of household items
- Companionship and conversation