Home Care Association of America Exec Urges Always Best Care Franchisees to Support Local Association Chapters
Roseville, CA (March 5, 2013)
Kevin Smith, Director of Operations for the Home Care Association of America (formerly the National Private Duty Association), called on Always Best Care business owners at their third International Conference to join and support their local home care associations.
The Home Care Association of America is the nation’s first association for providers of private duty home care, which includes both non-medical home care and skilled home health care services. The Association presents a unified industry voice with over 1,300 members and 24 chapters.
Based in Roseville, CA just outside the state capitol in Sacramento, Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living finder and referral services, and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 180 independently owned and operated franchise territories. The company’s third International Conference was held February 24-26 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Mr. Smith outlined the Association’s key goals for the Always Best Care franchisees …
- Set industry standards for home care
- Foster ethical business practices through implementation of adopted Ethical Guidelines
- Educate the public about the differences in employment models for home care services
- Develop best practices within the home care industry
- Develop a successful political lobby to influence the regulatory environment facing our members
- Share resources among home care agencies
- Develop core training and educational programs
According to Mr. Smith, benefits of Association membership include …
- Topics such as sales and marketing, operations, caregiver hiring, legal updates and legislative issues
- 11th Annual Leadership Conference, September 24-27, 2013
Resources & Materials
- Position & White Papers
- Consumer and worker risks from registries and IC’s
- Keep home care affordable
- Resource Documents
- Levels of care exams
- Best practices for business operations
- Team of lobbyists in Washington, D.C. and various state capitals advocating on behalf of you and the industry.
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring of topics such as health reform, worker misclassification, unionization and licensure.
- Online advocacy network for grassroots campaigns and letter writing
For information on franchise opportunities with Always Best Care, contact Steve Marcus, Vice President of Franchise Development, toll-free at 1-855-430-CARE (2273), or via email at [email protected]. To learn about franchise opportunities, visit www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com.
About Always Best Care
Always Best Care Senior Services, founded in 1996 by Michael Newman, is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care Senior Services has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. This has established the company as one of the premier providers of in-home care, assisted living placement assistance, and skilled home health care. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to area seniors.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care Senior Services business portfolio include in-home care and assisted living placement.
For more information, visit www.alwaysbestcare.com.
Barry J. Parrish
To print the news article CLICK HERE