Always Best Care of Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Safety Harbor and Oldsmar is a preferred senior care organization that is recognized for providing top-notch in-home care, and assisted living services. Owners Keith and Jeri Booe dedicated to making a difference in the community and providing the best care to their clients. If you are looking for non-medical in-home care solutions or you want reliable senior assisted living options in West Florida, Always Best Care offers a wide continuum of senior care services. With the most experienced and qualified team of care providers, we provide the best care services available in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. Our senior helpers are always ready to serve and assist the clients with any care needs.
Contact us today for a FREE care consultation.
Senior Care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia
- Employees are our own - no contractors
- Caregivers are thoroughly screened, trained and insured
- Free assessments and community referral services
- No hourly minimums or contracts
- Philips Lifeline service available
- "Always in Touch" daily contact available
Are your staff that deliver elderly care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia
insured and bonded?
Yes. We make sure that all of our staff are fully bonded, insured, and covered by Worker's Compensation before they begin their work for Always Best Care. This not only protects our staff should they become injured whilst carrying out their in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia but also guarantees that the seniors we look after are covered against any theft or damage in their home.
How are your staff that provide home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia
Like most recruitment processes, we begin by assessing an applicant's resume and deciding whether or not to invite them in for a preliminary interview. If they are invited in and impress during our initial sit down chat, our recruitment team will carry out a range of vetting processes to ensure that their integrity is of the standard we expect here at Always Best Care. These include:
- A criminal background check
- A random drugs test
- Speaking with at least three references face to face or over the phone
- Checking their social media channels
Should a candidate fail any element of our vetting, their application will immediately be turned down. Unfortunately, as a caregiver is a position of such trust, we have to have these tight precautions in place to ensure that our home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia is one you can rely on at all times.
What hours do your staff provide senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
Our incredible team of caregivers are available 24 hours a day, so your loved one can always receive home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia when they need it most. It doesn't matter if a senior needs help getting dressed on Christmas morning or assistance getting into bed on New Year's, we know that unlike other jobs, caregiving is one that never stops.
Will my loved one have the same caregiver to provide them senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia on every visit?
Yes. Seniors in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia need companionship perhaps more than anything else in their later years, as a lack of mobility can often slowly eat away at their own independence to go out and socialize as and when they please. We firmly believe in helping a relationship develop between a caregiver and a senior by allowing them to spend time together on every visit. If a senior's caregiver is changed on a whim, it's impossible for your loved one to develop that sense of trust that helps to make the caregiving process one they enjoy. It's important to note, however, that a substitute caregiver will become responsible for your loved one's care when their usual caregiver becomes ill or takes any time off for a vacation.
How will my loved one be matched with their caregiver that's responsible for providing their senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
We match each senior to a caregiver based on three important factors: Location
- any caregiver that we choose has to live within a 45-minute commute of your loved one. This is to ensure that they're able to make it to work on time every day and have enough time off in between shifts to recuperate. Physical needs
- every senior has different requirements when it comes to their care, so we have to make sure that our caregivers can match them. For example, a large male senior may need help getting out of bed in the morning. In such a scenario as this, it would be unwise to match him to a caregiver that doesn't have the physical strength to help lift them from a sitting or lying position. Personality
- arguably the most important of all, personality matching is just a small part of what helps take our home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia to the next level. We take into consideration your loved one's interests and hobbies and match them to the most appropriate caregiver. This approach often helps a senior and a caregiver set off on the right foot during their first day together. While these factors often help us to pick the perfect caregiver the first time around, we'll admit this matching process isn't foolproof, so if you do want to change your loved one's caregiver at any point, just let us know.
How are your caregivers trained to provide senior care inMidlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
Each new employee at Always Best care has to undergo training in the following three key areas before they begin their role:
- Risk Assessment
- Spotting signs of physical and mental illness Once in the role, they regularly have to take part in training in the following areas on a yearly basis:
- New legislation
- New caregiving techniques
- New technology
These steps are taken to ensure that our standards of elderly care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia can't be matched by our competitors.
Why should I choose your home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia instead of an independent provider?
Choosing the best provider of in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia can be a tricky process, with the varying costs between companies making it difficult to know what you're truly paying for. At Always Best Care, we offer three things that put our services ahead of an independent provider. They are: Trust
- all of our staff are vetted, insured, bonded, trained, and monitored, which provides a host of assurances that you can feel confident leaving your loved one in our care. Flexible
- with around the clock care available and no minimum hourly contracts, Always Best Care is the only choice for families that need assistance outside of normal working hours. Reliability
- If your loved one's caregiver becomes sick, we will arrange for a substitute caregiver to take their place instantly.
How quickly can my loved one expect to begin receiving elderly care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
Within 168 hours. If your loved one requires home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia as a matter of urgency, our seven-day, fast track service is here to help. We're able to sort out every last detail of your loved one's care and carry out a risk assessment on their home in such a short timeframe thanks to our range of resources and expertise.
What role do family members play in their loved one's elderly care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia once a caregiver has been hired?
Only you can answer this question. With our fully flexible in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia, you can decide how little or how big a role you want to provide in their care. All of our care plans are adaptable now and in the future, so if you want to change any arrangements at short notice, you can. If you live far away from your loved one, we will always keep you in the loop on their health via phone, email, or text.
How do I know if Always Best Care is the right choice for elderly care inMidlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
As we touched upon earlier, choosing a provider of senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia isn't something you can sort out in one or two hours. It requires a lot of research into different companies to ensure that you find the absolute best fit for your loved one. One of the best ways to speed up the process is by talking to someone in person, which is why we offer a free consultation service. Hopefully, at the end of the meeting, you'll have a much better idea of whether Always Best Care is the right choice for you and your loved one moving forward.
What steps are taken to ensure that my loved one's senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia is safe?
Safety is an integral aspect of our senior care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia, as any sort of fall by a senior can lead often lead to fractures. Apart from training all of our caregivers in a range of safety measures, we also carry out a risk assessment on a senior's home before we begin our services. We'll let you know any areas of their home that we think could be improved, such as adding banisters in a hallway, to make it safer for your loved one to live in. Our caregivers also help seniors with their mobility and suggest equipment so that they can carry out their daily errands safely.
Do I need to sign a contract or agree to an hourly minimum for my loved one to be applicable for your elderly care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
No. Our care is designed to be open to anyone that needs it, so we don't ask for any families to sign contracts or agree to a certain number of hours of home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia per week. This way, we can help everyone in the local community rather than a select few.
Do you provide in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia for individuals suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia?
Yes. We have a team of trained dementia caregivers that can help take some of the stress from off of your shoulders. They're experts when it comes to responding to certain behavioral traits of the condition, and they will always help to calm your loved one in times of distress. We know how it important it can be to keep someone living with dementia in their own home as opposed to a residential or nursing home, so we'll do all that we can to provide them with the most attentive home care Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia.
If I choose your in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia, what type of services can my loved one expect on a day-to-day basis?
Caregivers have to perform a wide variety of duties on a daily basis. To help give you some idea of what our home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia involves, we've created a short list, below:
- Washroom assistance
- Washing and bathing
- Medication assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Much, much more
Do you provide respite in-home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia?
Yes. If you need someone to look after your loved one while you're away on holiday or off sick, our respite home care in Midlothian and Tarpon Springs, Virginia could be the perfect option for you. One of fully vetted and trained caregivers will step into your shoes during your absence and provide your loved one with all the love and attention they need so that you can relax during your time off and not have to worry.