FIRST & FOREMOST, HEALTH & SAFETY
Always Best Care puts the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our employees first. We have taken steps in order to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle for our clients while reducing the risk for the transmission of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Our care teams are being educated to ensure they follow the best practices in order to provide safe and high-quality care.
As experts in the senior care industry, we can offer valuable information and insight into the best way to care for your loved one through this stressful time. Always Best Care caregivers are available to provide immediate care and support to our senior community and their families.
Best practices for hygiene and safety during the Coronavirus outbreak have been and will continue to be reinforced with Always Best Care caregivers & employees.
We Test Our Caregivers with Rapid Testing Kits*
In these unprecedented times we are making the safety of our client’s, staff and caregiver’s top priority. That is why we are very excited to announce that Always Best Care’s home care division was selected as one of the few premiere home care agencies in the country to be included in the Federal Government’s BinaxNOW test kit distribution! These tests allow our agencies to provide rapid testing to their staff and caregivers. We are dedicated to reducing the risk of contracting and spreading the COVID-19 virus and providing the BEST care possible!
*Each office is independently owned and operated. Some states may not allow for rapid testing kits to be administered.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
The CDC is an excellent resource to keep up with the status of the spread of the Coronavirus as well as which groups are at more risk from the virus. Information confirms that some people are at higher risk of severe illness, including the senior community and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease. This higher risk group makes up much of the clients we serve, and we’re committed to taking the steps necessary to do our best to protect these clients from this virus.
For the latest information from the CDC regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus:
Click Here to go to the CDC
Always Best Care recognizes CDC guidelines to maximize client safety
We review guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regularly. These guidelines are provided by the CDC in an effort to deter the transmission of the virus:
- Avoid touching public surfaces with your hands whenever possible, including such things as doorknobs, elevator buttons, restroom surfaces, restaurant menus and tables, public computer keyboards, etc.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wash their hands often with soap and water frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect all touched surfaces and objects frequently using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips and cruise ships.
Always Best Care is an essential business offering an essential service, and we will continue to operate during this difficult time. Please know that Always Best Care will continually look at the best practices, guidelines and techniques to ensure the safest and highest quality care we can provide to our senior community.