WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
When compared to the competition, we set the industry standard. Serving the South Bay region, we offer the finest concierge care and a variety of solutions that enable older adults to lead safe, independent, and dignified lives. Our team is dedicated to supporting both seniors and their families, reducing the confusion, isolation, and stress related to senior care.
- Our caregivers are LiveScan fingerprinted, Tuberculosis free, have provided several professional references, passed both a written and experiential safety exam, and are required to complete at least 5 hours of continuing education each year.
- Caregivers are our employees, bonded, insured, and covered by worker’s compensation.
- Specialized, empirically supported memory care for patients in the early to late stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Our memory care programs are supervised by a registered clinician with nearly 15 years of experience working with cognitively impaired patients.
- Free assisted living finder services.
- Expert care management team, including a Ph.D. level Clinical Mental Health Counselor, degreed gerontologists, and certified senior advisors to support the medical, psychological, and spiritual needs of seniors and their families.
- Family support services, including trainings for family caregivers caring for a loved one with dementia, bi-weekly caregiver support groups, Memory Club for patients with cognitive impairment and their family members, and mental health counseling.
- Live staff support available 24/7 – no answering service.
- No long term contracts and competitive pricing.