Care Services Torrance CA | Always Best Care
Though the tests we face in an aging population may seem giant, our Concierge Care pledge is to make them manageable.
Always Best Care provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. Whether we are helping clients manage life’s daily routines, or providing respite care for the holidays, one thing you can always count on is that we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations…always.
From our initial contact we are committed to help with nearly any care situation. We always provide free consultations to determine the right level of care that is needed. Assignments can range from a couple of hours to continuous live-in care.
All our care providers also receive comprehensive ongoing training. In addition, all care providers are bonded, insured, covered by Worker’s Compensation, and have received a criminal background check.
We can provide assistance and support for just about every non-medical, personal and social need your loved one may have.
Here are just a few examples:
- Provide respite care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Companionship and conversation
- Supervise home maintenance
- Prepare grocery lists
- Mail bills and letters
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Assist with entertaining
- Answer the door and phone
- Maintain calendar
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Check food expirations
- Reminisce about the past
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Care for houseplants
- Oversee home deliveries
- Assist with clothing selections
- Discuss current and historical events
- Play games and cards
- Record and arrange recipes
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor TV usage
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Rent and play movies
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious material
- Maintain family scrapbook
- Record family history
HOME HELPER SERVICES
- Provide Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Aid with morning wake-up
- Assist with evenings and tuck-in
- Arrange appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Aid with reading
- Assist with walking
- Organize mail
- Change linens and make beds
- Write letters and correspondence
- Plan, prepare and clean up meals
- Escort for shopping, errands and appointments
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Organize and clean closets
- Assist with pet care
- Shop for groceries and supplies
- Prepare future meals
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Dusting vacuuming and sweeping
- Attend plays and concerts
- Attend meeting and sporting events
- Escort to religious services
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (assistance only)
- Cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders
If you are looking for a caregiver to help you maintain independence at home, we will ﬁnd the ideal matches for you. You may also take advantage of our specialized memory care programs developed and supervised by David Hart, Ph.D., a Clinical Mental Health Counselor.
If you need help ﬁnding the right Assisted Living community or Memory Care facility, we’ve prequalified over 150 homes in the South Bay taking the work out of it for you.
Our Transportation Services offers a fully vetted, CPR certified, home health aide registered with the California Department of Social Services to transport you door through door in a luxury vehicle – Concierge Style.
Discover our Family Support Services, including family caregiver trainings, caregiver support groups, comprehensive Care Management services, and aﬀordable Counseling options for older adults and their families.