Non-Medical In-Home Care in Arcadia, CA
If you have a loved one in need of non-medical in-home care in Arcadia, CA, take heart: you’re not alone, and Always Best Care is here to help.
Is non-medical in-home care right for your loved one?
With AARP researchers reporting that 3 in 4 Americans now want to “age in place,” living their golden years to the fullest right at home, the demand for non-medical in-home care is on the rise.
But seniors aren’t the only ones whose lives can be enriched with non-medical in-home care; disease, disability, and injury can pose challenges for independent living at any age, and our home care professionals can help you conquer them all!
Non-medical in-home care is designed to help people live independently, even if they require some assistance with the activities of daily living (e.g. toileting, dressing, bathing, transferring, grooming, eating).
Depending on your loved one’s unique care needs, your non-medical in-home care plan may also include:
- Medication reminders
- Companionship services
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Acting as “personal assistant” (scheduling appointments, organizing mail, writing correspondence, etc)
- Providing transportation
- Running errands
- Escort to events, appointments, and religious services, and more
If you think your loved one could benefit from non-medical in-home care, it’s time to explore your options.
Non-medical in-home care options in Arcadia, CA
Our non-medical in-home care services include:
- Companionship Care
- Home Helper Care
- Respite Care
- Personal Care, and more
You can learn more about each of our non-medical in-home care options here, or by getting in touch with a local care coordinator at (626)-778-1441.
But no matter what you choose, we guarantee:
- Personalized non-medical in-home care plans—Everyone has different care needs, so don’t accept stock home-care solutions!
- Superior care service—All of our non-medical in-home care providers must complete initial and ongoing training requirements according to our exacting national standards, and we conduct regular performance reviews and customer surveys to make sure our clients get only the best
- Complete home care continuity—Whether you need respite care on short notice, or you want to increase your level of non-medical in-home care service, your peace of mind is only a phone call away
- Caregivers you can trust—All employees are our own, and they’re bonded, licensed, and insured for your protection