Always Best Care Senior Services of Beach Cities One of First to be Awarded New In-Home Care License in California
Loli Ramezani, owner of Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities, is pleased to announce that her business has earned the newly established license to operate and maintain its Home Care Organization. Beginning January 1, 2016, the State of California instituted a new mandate, requiring operators of senior-care businesses to adhere to strict guidelines regarding fees, rules and regulations. Ramezani’s business worked closely with California’s Department of Social Services over the past few months to ensure compliance with the new guidelines. As a result, Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities, is now one of the first in-home care businesses in California receiving the License.
Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities works with seniors and their families in the Manhattan Beach/LAX region of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, to provide a continuum of care, either in the comfort of their homes through qualified and state-registered caregivers or through free placement to the assisted living communities when staying at home is not an option. Ramezani is a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), and she believes the new licensing will help the business serve its clients’ needs more effectively
“This is a huge achievement; one that reinforces our commitment to continue to provide excellent care for our senior clients and peace of mind for their family members.” – Loli Ramezani, President, Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities
- Beginning on January 1, 2016, the State of California instituted new guidelines for senior-care licensing
- This licensing is required for all senior care businesses in the state
- Always Best Care, Beach Cities worked closely with the State’s Department of Social Services to ensure strict adherence to the new guidelines
- On June 30th, 2016, California Department of Social Services issued Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities the license to operate and maintain the Home Care Organization
- The license will allow the company to continue providing the highest possible level of senior care
For additional information regarding the senior care Manhattan Beach services that Always Best Care Senior Services, Beach Cities, call (310) 546-3400, visit the company’s website at https://www.alwaysbestcare.com/usa/ca/lax-area/manhattan-beach or email [email protected].
To view the original press release, click here.