Senior Care Services in Scottsdale, Arizona
America’s senior population is growing faster than ever, but few states have experienced the senior boom quite like Arizona.
Though most demographers project that 1 in 5 Americans will be over 65 by 2030, that’s already the case in Scottsdale. According to the U.S. census, 19.9% of residents were over 65 back in 2010–a full year before the massive baby boomer cohort started turning 65 en masse.
Unsurprisingly, the senior boom has left many Scottsdale families in search of senior care solutions.
If you’re struggling to balance career and aging parent care obligations, live too far away to act as primary in-home caregiver, or simply want to ensure your loved one gets the best care possible, ABC Scottsdale can help.
Qualified Senior Care in Scottsdale, Arizona
ABC Scottsdale offers a comprehensive selection of senior care solutions, including:
- Respite care
- Home health/skilled nursing
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
Whatever your care needs, our team can help.
Find In-Home Care Services in Scottsdale, Arizona
Always Best Care Scottsdale is accepting new senior care clients in Scottsdale and the surrounding communities, from Fountain Hills to Paradise Valley and everything in between.
When you choose ABC Scottsdale, we guarantee:
- No subcontractors–every caregiver, nurse, and therapist is trained in-house according to exacting national standards. All in-home caregivers are trained on communication, activities planning, recognizing symptoms of illnesses, safety, and more.
- Comprehensive vetting of all staff, which includes reference and work history reviews, criminal record checks, and drug screenings.
- Custom senior care plans tailored to your loved one’s specific needs.
- A seamless continuum of senior care that scales in proportion to your loved one’s support needs.
- No 4-hour minimums or minimum tier of services.