Non-Medical In-Home Care in Scottsdale, Arizona
The “Greying of America” is underway. By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans will be over the age of 65, and 90% of older adults will be seeking in-home care support to ensure they “age in place” successfully.
But Scottsdale, Arizona seniors are already ahead of the curve: the 2010 census found that 19.9% of residents were over the age of 65. And that number has only grown, as the massive baby boomer cohort only started aging past 65 in 2011.
Clearly, families throughout Scottsdale, Arizona and the surrounding areas need non-medical in-home care services like never before.
But seniors aren’t the only group demanding qualified non-medical in-home care solutions. Disability, disease, injury, and age can all make it harder to maintain our independence.
Take heart: whatever challenge you may be facing, ABC Scottsdale’s non-medical in-home care service can help.
Non-Medical In-Home Care Services in Scottsdale, Arizona
Always Best Care in Scottsdale’s non-medical in-home care services include:
- Dressing and bathing
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Aid with morning wake up and evening tuck-in
- Supervision of basic home maintenance
- Assisting with pet care
- Bathroom assistance
- Meal preparation
- “Personal assistant” duties (organizing mail, scheduling appointment, taking calls)
ABC Scottsdale guarantees:
- No contracted workers–all nurses, therapists, and caregivers are licensed employees who are trained in-house.
- All employees undergo rigorous vetting, which includes a criminal background check, drug screening, and comprehensive evaluation of references and past work history.
- 24/7 access to on-call nurses and caregivers.
- 100% customizable care plans–we do not require you to agree to receive a certain number of hours or a minimum tier of services.
- Complete customer satisfaction–if we don’t get it right the first time, we’ll reevaluate until your loved one gets precisely the care they need from a caregiver they trust.
- A seamless continuum of care that expands alongside your loved one’s support needs.
- FREE care consultations.
To learn more about our non-medical in-home care services in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas, visit our website or call 480-304-5625 to speak directly with a representative.