Assisted Living Placements in Scottsdale, Arizona
Like the rest of United States, Scottsdale, Arizona is experiencing a surge in demand for assisted living placements.
Demographers say the rapid growth of the senior population is a major driving force for this demand. According to national estimates, 1 in 5 Americans will be over 65 and seeking assisted living placement by 2030. But Scottsdale is already ahead of the curve: as of the census of 2010, 19.9% of the population was already 65 years of age or older. And that number has only grown since then, fueled by the “mass aging” of the baby boom cohort, who only started turning 65 in 2011.
But assisted living placement isn’t only for seniors. In fact, up to 14% of the assisted living population is made up of younger adults.
Unfortunately, finding the right assisted living facility isn’t easy. For starters, the terminology can be confusing–according to Arizona’s Compendium of Residential Care and Assisted Living Regulations Policy: 2015 Edition, the licensure term “assisted living facilities” encapsulates:
- Adult foster care (AFC) homes where care is provided for up to four people;
- Assisted living homes, which provide care for up to ten people;
- Assisted living centers, which provide care for 11 or more people
To further complicate matters, each assisted living facility generally provides only one of three types of services: supervisory care, personal care, and directed care. Determining which of these services is right for your family requires careful consideration of their unique support needs, preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
But don’t stress. Whether aging, disability, injury, or illness have made your loved one’s life more challenging, ABC Scottsdale’s free assisted living placement service can help.
Free Assisted Living Placement in Scottsdale, Arizona
Since 1996, Always Best Care has offered no-cost assisted living placements for families in need. And now Always Best Care Scottsdale is bringing this valuable service to Scottsdale and surrounding communities, from Fountain Hills to Paradise Valley and everything in between.
Our assisted living placement process is simple and effective:
- You book an assisted living placement consultation, during which we build a custom care profile based on your loved one’s unique needs, preferences, and budget.
- We create a shortlist of 3-4 facilities matched to your care profile, drawing from the strong relationships we’ve built with area hospitals, social workers, senior communities and senior resources.
- We personally escort your loved one on a guided tour of local assisted living facilities.
- If you like what you see, sign on! If you don’t, we move down the list, or start over and make adjustments based on your feedback. There is never any pressure to commit to one of our referrals.
Learn more about our assisted living placement service or book yours today by calling 480-304-5625. You can also book online.