Always Best Care Senior Services Offers Array of Major Programs for 2014
Roseville, CA (January 20, 2014)
Always Best Care Senior Services has a host of special programs which demonstrate that not all home-care companies are the same, according to Michael Newman, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Always Best Care.
“In fact, these services clearly differentiate Always Best Care offices from those of other home care companies,” he said, “and they emphasize both our commitment to the communities we serve and the depth of services we provide.”
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. Services are delivered through an international network of nearly 190 independently owned and operated franchise territories.
The special programs offered by Always Best Care offices in 2014 include …
- Always on Call – a new service providing free 24/7 telephone access to physicians offered free* to all clients and their families. Now clients can save on health care costs with virtual doctors’ visits by phone. They’ll have anytime access to physicians – a great resource if they’re considering ER or urgent care for non-emergency issues, if they need a non-narcotic prescription or refill, if they can’t take time off from work or school, if they’re traveling and need medical care, if their primary physician is not available, if they have a sick child, spouse or elderly parent, or if they just want to avoid the co-pay or high cost of a visit.
- Always Safe – another new program from Always Best Care that takes some of the stress out of daily caregiving and establishes a comprehensive fall prevention and detection program. If we’re providing care for your loved one but you would like to extend certain coverage to 24/7, we can implement Always Safe – a combination of in-home care plus a fall monitoring and detection system, bringing peace of mind to your entire family. Call us to find out how you can get Always Aware absolutely free* for your loved one!
- Always in Touch – another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
- Free ABC Rx Cards – save up to 65% off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the USA, available free from Always Best Care. We have helped users save more than $400,000 by using Free ABC Rx cards. There are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements — everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
* A minimum number of home care hours are required, and certain restrictions apply.
These programs are in addition to the compassionate in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services already offered by all Always Best Care offices throughout the country, concluded Mr. Newman.
For more information about Always Best Care and services offered, call toll-free 1-855-470-CARE (2273), or visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), write to us at [email protected], or visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
# # #
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country. For more information, visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on franchise opportunities, visit http://www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
Always Best Care also offers Free ABC Rx cards, which provide discounts of up to 65 percent off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the USA, and have saved consumers nearly $400,000 since its inception. This service is offered at no cost to the users, there are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements — everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
Another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
© 2014 ABCSP, Inc., 1406 Blue Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747
Barry J. Parrish
To print the news article CLICK HERE