Always Best Care Introduces Always on Call – Offering Free 24/7 Access to Physicians!
Roseville, CA (January 23, 2014)
Always on Call, a new service which provides free 24/7 telephone access to physicians, has been launched by Always Best Care Senior Services at its offices throughout the USA, announced Michael Newman, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Always Best Care.
Always on Call clearly differentiates Always Best Care offices from those of other home care companies,” he said. “It is a unique program that can truly ne a lifeline for our clients and their families.”
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. Services are delivered through an international network of nearly 190 independently owned and operated franchise territories.
With Always on Call, clients and their families can contact physicians anytime night or day, explained Mr. Newman. Always on Call can be used anytime, including …
- When you are considering an ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- You need a non-narcotic prescription refill
- Your child, spouse or elderly parent is ill
- You can’t take time off from work or school
- Traveling and in need of medical care
- Your primary physician is not available
- You want to avoid the co-pay, or cost of a visit
Always on Call is powered by 24hourMDNow, and is provided free by Always Best Care to clients and their families who utilize 5 hours or more of in-home care per month. Importantly,
Always on Call is a telemedicine service, and should not be confused with health insurance.
Always on Call is in addition to the compassionate in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services already offered by all Always Best Care offices throughout the country, added Mr. Newman. “Always on Call means immediate phone access to a medical doctor for a personal consultation/diagnosis. There’s no travel, no waiting room, no appointment, no doctor bill!”
Mr. Newman outlined several key features of Always on Call, including …
- Provided free to all clients of Always Best Care offices around the country
- Up to six (6) free personal physician consultations per year are included with the Always on Call service. Additional consultations are available at a small charge.
- Available to all ages – children through seniors
- No social security number required
- Immediate access in either English or Spanish
- The physician may prescribe and send prescriptions to patient’s pharmacy of choice
- Pharmacies are called back to verify prescriptions are being filled
- Every medical doctor consultation receives a follow-up call within 36 hours
- Will fax excused absence medical release for school or paid time off (PTO) for work
- At your option, your consultation medical records will be shared with your Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- No application or set-up fee
- Doctor consultations available in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia
For more information about Always Best Care and services offered, call toll-free 1-855-470-CARE (2273), or visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), write to us at [email protected], or visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
# # #
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country. For more information, visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on franchise opportunities, visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com/.
Always Best Care also offers Free ABC Rx cards, which provide discounts of up to 65 percent off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the USA, and have saved consumers nearly $400,000 since its inception. This service is offered at no cost to the users, there are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements — everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
Another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
© 2014 ABCSP, Inc., 1406 Blue Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747
Barry J. Parrish
To print the news article CLICK HERE