ABC Response to Coronavirus
“At Always Best Care, we have been following the news about the Coronavirus. We know this is top of mind for you and we’re taking this issue seriously.
Our top priorities are the safety and well-being of our clients and employees. We are doing everything that we can to continue to serve our clients without interruption and wanted to provide you with a summary of our current response plan.
- All employees have been notified about the recommended Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) precautions for working with a client with the Coronavirus or Coronavirus symptoms.
- Always Best Care is vigilantly monitoring the progression of the Coronavirus.
- As part of our overall emergency preparedness program, we are prepared and have plans in place to keep our team protected and to keep our business running without interruption if the Coronavirus were to become a pandemic.
- We have planned for our office staff to be able to work from home.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation measures have been taken within our office.
- We have increased awareness of the Coronavirus and recommended precautions among our care providers and office staff.
To stay up to date with the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please see link below.
Please call us 7×24 at 205-874-9730 or email us at [email protected] should you have any questions!”