2013: An Award-Winning Year for Always Best Care Senior Services
Roseville, CA (January 15, 2014)
“It was a wonderful year,” exclaimed Michael Newman, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Always Best Care Senior Services, reacting to the news that Always Best Care had been honored with more than a dozen different awards for franchise operations, sales and marketing in 2013.
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of nearly 190 independently owned and operated franchise territories.
“We are sincerely humbled and honored by the recognition we’ve received,” said Mr. Newman. “These awards are tributes to the efforts of our franchisees and team members throughout the country, and I am exceptionally proud of each and every one of them.”
Honors bestowed upon Always Best are in 2013 ranged from being named one of the top 50 franchises for veterans, as featured in USA Today, to selection by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the fastest growing franchises, to a Communicator Gold Award of Excellence for television advertising. The complete list includes …
- AmericasBestFranchises.com – Best Franchises in America
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 500 Franchises
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Fastest Growing Franchises
- FranchiseHelp.com – Best Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises in USA
- Franchise Business Review – Best of the Best Top 100 Franchises for Veterans
- Franchise Times – The Next 300 Largest Franchise Systems in the US
- National Minority Franchising Initiative, featured in USA Today – Top 50 Franchises for
- RedHotFranchises.com – Hot 100 Franchises
- World Franchising Network, featured in USA Today – Top 50 Franchises for Veterans
- Communicator Award of Distinction – Assisted Living Television Commercial
- Communicator Award of Excellence – In-Home Care Television Commercial
- Communicator Award of Distinction – Franchise Sales Television Commercial
- Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) – Best Healthcare Provider Online Newsletter Campaign
- Telly Bronze Award – In-Home Care Television Commercial
- Telly Bronze Award – Assisted Living Television Commercial
For more information about Always Best Care and services offered, call toll-free 1-855-470-CARE (2273), or visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), write to us at [email protected], or visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
# # #
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country. For more information, visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For information on franchise opportunities, visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com/.
Always Best Care also offers Free ABC Rx cards, which provide discounts of up to 65 percent off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the USA, and have saved consumers nearly $400,000 since its inception. This service is offered at no cost to the users, there are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements — everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
Another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
© 2014 ABCSP, Inc., 1406 Blue Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747
Barry J. Parrish
To print the news article CLICK HERE