Dan Citrenbaum & Ken Garron Named Always Best Care’s “Area Reps of the Year”
Roseville, CA (March 14, 2013)
Always Best Care Senior Services announced today the company has selected business partners Dan Citrenbaum and Ken Garron of Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, as the recipients of its 2013 Area Representative of the Year award.
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care began franchising in 2007 and is one of the fastest growing senior care franchise systems in the USA and Canada. The company delivers a combination of non-medical in-home care, assisted living selection and referral assistance and skilled home health care through an international network of more than 180 independently owned and operated franchised territories.
At Always Best Care, the foundation of franchisees’ success is a powerful combination of corporate and local professionals working together with a vested interest in their growth, according to Michael Newman, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Always Best Care.
Area Representatives are the people who provide this multi-tiered standard of support, he explained. With our Area Representative system, franchisees have a local leader, mentor, business coach, team builder and first responder to their needs.
Messrs. Citrenbaum and Garron were selected on the basis of eight distinct criteria, said Mr. Newman. The criteria consisted of …
- Minimum of 4 franchisees in their territory in order to assure the Area Representative of the Year has a diverse base of franchisees for whom he is providing support.
- Average sales growth per franchisee – on both a percentage and actual basis, to demonstrate the results attained by franchisees under their tutelage.
- Business mix – do the franchisees in their territory have a mix of in-home care and assisted living revenue?
- Veteran’s Assistance Program – do the franchisees work with Always Best Care’s legal partner to provide assistance to veterans and surviving spouses who needed help getting funds to pay for the care they deserved?
- Always in Touch – did the franchisees they were coaching refer clients to Always in Touch, the free national telephone reassurance program sponsored by Always Best Care?
- Committee participation – did the franchisees participate in committees for the advancement of all franchisees or creation of national or regional programs
- Alzheimer’s fundraising – were franchisees Team Captains for local Always Best Care teams supporting the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s?
- Free ABC Rx cards – did franchisees they supported participate in the promotion and distribution of Free ABC Rx cards, a program that has saved users more than $250,000 off the cost of their prescription drugs?
The award was presented at Always Best Care’s International Conference at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV last month.
“It is a tremendous honor to be recognized as Area Representatives of the Year for Always Best Care,” said winner Dan Citrenbaum. “It gives us great satisfaction to work with and support a group of individuals who are truly motivated to provide close, compassionate care to the seniors in their communities, and truly make a difference in peoples’ lives.”
The Citrenbaum/Garron territory covers southern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania. Within their territory, they have helped develop Always Best Care’s Number One sales producer, Bryant Greene of Philadelphia, and the company’s “Rookie of the Year” award winner, Tammy Taylor of Berlin, NJ.
For information on franchise opportunities with Always Best Care, contact Steve Marcus, Vice President of Franchise Development, toll-free at 1-855-430-CARE (2273), or via email at [email protected]. To learn about franchise opportunities, visit www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com.
About Always Best Care
Always Best Care Senior Services, founded in 1996 by Michael Newman, is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care Senior Services has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. This has established the company as one of the premier providers of in-home care, assisted living placement assistance, and skilled home health care. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to area seniors.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care Senior Services business portfolio include in-home care and assisted living placement.
For more information, visit www.alwaysbestcare.com.
Barry J. Parrish
To print the news article CLICK HERE