Always on Call
With Always on Call, clients and their families can contact physicians anytime night or day. Access to this service is offered by participating Always Best Care offices in addition to the compassionate in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services already offered by all Always Best Care offices throughout the country.
Always on Call is provided by Meridian Health Services Network and American Well, a third party company not affiliated with Always Best Care. Importantly, Always on Call is a telemedicine service, and should not be confused with health insurance.
For individuals and families
With Always on Callyou have immediate access to a nationwide network of US Board Certified physicians, available for live visits over smart phone, web or phone whenever you need them and you can select your doctor.
Live consultations available 24/7/365
If you have a telemedicine account, you don’t have to wait for the doctor’s office to open. Our average wait time is less than 3 minutes!Talk to a doctor on-the-go and online, anytime with Always on Call from Always Best Care
- Up to 70% of direct Primary Care Physician visits and ER visits can be replaced by telemedicine.
- Have a visit in minutes using your computer, tablet or phone
- With our Telehealth program patients can choose their physician and can charge primary care insurance plans when the consultation is covered under healthcare provider partners
- There is NO monthly fee, physician consultations are $49 per person. We have additional telehealth specialists available for reduced rates are: $25 for dietician visits; $79 for social worker/masters level behavioral health professional, and $95 for behavioral health visit with a professional with a PhD/PsyD.
- You can access Always on Call by using iPhone, iPad or Android, with an intuitive interface and access to the same doctor network you see on the web – it’s all on the same system.
Always on Call from Always Best Care delivers:
- A great patient experience beginning with the doctors. That’s why we offer access to a national network of US, Board-certified physicians for easy engagement, on-the-go and online.
- Our doctors are credentialed, certified, and trained to practice online with 15 years average time in practice
- HIPAA-compliant and secure Integration with Apple’s Health app
Contact your local Always Best Care Office for more information about the Always on Call service